LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS
LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS:
- 1 Month, (FEE) 6 Months, (FEE) & 12 Months
- Application Fee per adult 18 years or older (Non-refundable): $30.00
- If two or more applicants it will be $25.00 per adult.
- Deposit to hold an apartment when application is approved: $200.00 (Applied towards Security Deposit upon move-in)
- Bensalem Township Inspection Fee:555.00
(Payable by money order only to Bensalem Township)
One Bedroom-$865.00 | Two Bedroom-$974.00
ELECTRIC must be transferred before or by more in date with proof of ACCOUNT NUMBER, before keys will be given.
- Upgraded Units Available!
- New entry doors and upgraded common hallways
- NO city wage tax!
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- On-site access to SEPTA
- Ample closet space
- Controlled access systems (intercom)
- Children’s playground and picnic area
- Centralized laundry- Open 24 hours
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Two basketball courts
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- YWCA Family Center on site with programs for children, teens and adults
- Easy access to Interstate 95, Route 1 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Within walking distance to Franklins Mills Mall
- Septa has two bus stops within our Community The APARTMENT COMMUNITY YOU’LL LOVE COMING HOME TO!
Thank y ou for your interest in Creekside Apartments In
order to process your application, you will need the following:
- Copies of government issued I.D.
- Social Security Card or Tax ID
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old
- Three recent & consecutive pay stubs from your employer or written verification of employment from your employer with proof of income
- $30.00 application fee in the form of a money order / $25.00 for two or more applicants
- (Non-refundable, payable to Creekside Apartments, NO CASH)
- Completed application form
UPON APPLICATION APPROVAL
- Bensalem Certificate of Occupancy fee $55, nonrefundable(money order)
- $200 Security deposit “Holding Fee” to reserve your apartment home in your name until your move-in day
- This amount will be applied to your security deposit
- Only a money order or cashier’s check made payable to Creekside
- Shall your application be approved and you cancel, you will forfeit this “Holding Fee”
- Pro-Rate money (if move-in date is other than the first day of the month)
- All required money is due prior to receiving keys
- Electric must be turned on in your name and the account number must be given prior to receiving keys
- Keys may be picked up in leasing office and will be given when ALL parties’ have signed the Lease and move-in documents
- Moving vans or vehicles are not allowed on the lawn or sidewalks
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on the property (only exception is for moving into the community or for vacating)
The Rental Application must be complete, signed, and dated by all household members of legal age (over the age 18 years old).
Driver’s License and/or State ID and Social Security cards are required
- In the event a state ID cannot be provided, any Government issued ID will be accepted
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old.
Applicant(s) must have current verifiable employment or proof of monthly income
- The following are acceptable documents:
- 3 most recent and consecutive pay stubs
- Job Letter from Employer along with your last 3 monthly Bank Statements
- Award letter from SSD, SSI, other sources of income
Income Requirement: (1 BR: 28,000) (2 BR: 32,000) Net income
We verify credit history through the credit bureau on every application.
Rental History Qualifications:
Reference will be obtained from present and past Landlord
- (AT LEAST 2 YEARS)If residency is not with an Apartment Community or Private Landlord, we require proof of address Example: Bank Statements, Auto Registration, Bills, Utility Bills, etc.
Applicant(s) agree to criminal check by signing an application for residency
- Any Applicant(s) with a crime, or a drug related conviction; Landlord and Tenant court records will be rejected.
One bedroom 1-2 persons; Two Bedroom 2-4 persons (including minors)
Creekside is a Pet Friendly community and we accept Dogs & Cats with a nonrefundable $300 pet fee.
*Breed and Weight Restrictions Apply.