LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS
LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS:
- 1-5 Months additional $200 per month, 6 Months additional $100 per month, & 12 Months
- Application Fee per adult 18 years or older (Non-refundable): $35.00
- Deposit to hold an apartment when application is approved: $200.00 (Applied towards Security Deposit upon move-in)
- Bensalem Township Inspection Fee: $55.00
(Payable by money order only to Bensalem Township)
One Bedroom-$887.00-$1099 | Two Bedroom-$974.00-$1199
ELECTRIC must be transferred before or by more in date with proof of ACCOUNT NUMBER, before keys will be given.
- Upgraded Apartment Homes Available!
- New entry doors and upgraded common hallways
- NO city wage tax!
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Good closet space
- Controlled access systems (intercom)
- Children’s playgrounds and picnic areas
- Centralized laundry- Open 24 hours
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Two basketball courts
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- YWCA Family Center on site with programs for children, teens and adults
- Easy access to Interstate 95, Route 1 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Within walking distance to Franklin Mills Mall
- Septa on-site
- The APARTMENT COMMUNITY YOU’LL LOVE COMING HOME TO!
order to process your application, you will need the following:
- Copies of government issued I.D.
- Social Security Card or Tax ID
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old
- Three recent & consecutive pay stubs from your employer or written verification of employment from your employer with proof of income
- $35.00 application fee (no cash or personal checks) Money order or Credit/Debit Card Only
- Completed application form
UPON APPLICATION APPROVAL
- Bensalem Certificate of Occupancy fee $55.00, non-refundable
- $200 Security deposit “Holding Fee” to reserve your apartment home until your move-in day (applied to move-in costs)
- Once and Application is approved and you need to cancel it, you will forfeit your “Holding Fee”
- Pro-Rate money (if move-in date is other than the first day of the month)
- All required money is due prior to receiving keys
- Electric must be turned on in your name and the account number must be given prior to receiving keys
- Keys may be picked up in leasing office and will be given when ALL parties’ have signed the Lease and move-in documents
- Moving vans or vehicles are not allowed on the lawn or sidewalks
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on the property (only exception is for moving into the community or for vacating)
Valid Government ID and Social Security cards are required
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old.
Applicant(s) must have current verifiable employment or proof of monthly income
- The following are acceptable documents:
- 3 most recent and consecutive pay stubs
- Job Letter from Employer along with your last 3 monthly Bank Statements
- Award letter from SSD, SSI, other sources of income
Income Requirement: 2.5 Times the monthly rent
We verify credit history through the credit bureau on every application.
Rental History Qualifications:
Reference will be obtained from present and past Landlord
- (AT LEAST 2 YEARS)If residency is not with an Apartment Community or Private Landlord, we require proof of address Example: Bank Statements, Auto Registration, Bills, Utility Bills, etc.
Applicant(s) agree to criminal check by signing an application for residency
- Any Applicant(s) with a crime, or a drug related conviction; Landlord and Tenant court records will be rejected.
One bedroom 1-2 persons; Two Bedroom 2-4 persons (including minors)
Creekside is a Pet Friendly community and we accept Dogs & Cats with a nonrefundable $300 pet fee.
*Breed and Weight Restrictions Apply.