Apply Now for a Creekside Apartment
Ready to join the Creekside community? Apply now to have the opportunity to live in one of our 1- or 2-bedroom Bensalem apartments available for rent. Fill out the online application form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please contact our leasing office with any questions. Thank you for choosing Creekside!
LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS
LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS:
- 1-5 Months additional $200 per month, 6 Months additional $100 per month, & 12 Months
- Application Fee per adult 18 years or older (Non-refundable): $35.00
- Monthly Pet Fee: $30.00
- Deposit to hold an apartment when application is approved: $500.00 (Applied towards Security Deposit upon move-in)
- Bensalem Township Inspection Fee: $55.00
(Payable by money order only to Bensalem Township)
One Bedroom-$1,149.00- $1,299.00 | Two Bedroom-$1,299.00-$1,449.00
ELECTRIC must be transferred before or by more in date with proof of ACCOUNT NUMBER, before keys will be given.
- Upgraded Apartment Homes Available!
- New entry doors and upgraded common hallways
- NO city wage tax!
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Good closet space
- Controlled access systems (intercom)
- Children’s playgrounds and picnic areas
- Centralized laundry- Open 24 hours
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Two basketball courts
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- YWCA Family Center on site with programs for children, teens and adults
- Easy access to Interstate 95, Route 1 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Within walking distance to Franklin Mills Mall
- Septa on-site
- The APARTMENT COMMUNITY YOU’LL LOVE COMING HOME TO!
Thank y ou for your interest in Creekside Apartments In order to process your application, you will need the following:
- Copies of government issued I.D.
- Social Security Card or Tax ID
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old
- Three recent & consecutive pay stubs from your employer or written verification of employment from your employer with proof of income
- Application fee is $35 per person (no cash or personal checks) Money order or Credit/Debit Card Only
- Completed application form
UPON APPLICATION APPROVAL
- Bensalem Certificate of Occupancy fee $55.00, non-refundable
- $500 Security deposit “Holding Fee” to reserve your apartment home until your move-in day (applied to move-in costs)
- Once and Application is approved and you need to cancel it, you will forfeit your “Holding Fee”
- Pro-Rate money (if move-in date is other than the first day of the month)
- All required money is due prior to receiving keys
- Electric must be turned on in your name and the account number must be given prior to receiving keys
- Keys may be picked up in leasing office and will be given when ALL parties’ have signed the Lease and move-in documents
- Moving vans or vehicles are not allowed on the lawn or sidewalks
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on the property (only exception is for moving into the community or for vacating)
The Rental Application must be complete, signed, and dated by all household members of legal age (over the age 18 years old). Valid Government ID and Social Security cards are required
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old.
Applicant(s) must have current verifiable employment or proof of monthly income
- The following are acceptable documents:
- 3 most recent and consecutive pay stubs
- Job Letter from Employer along with your last 3 monthly Bank Statements
- Award letter from SSD, SSI, other sources of income
Income Requirement: 2.75 Times the monthly rent
We verify credit history through the credit bureau on every application.
Rental History Qualifications:
Reference will be obtained from present and past Landlord
- (AT LEAST 2 YEARS)If residency is not with an Apartment Community or Private Landlord, we require proof of address Example: Bank Statements, Auto Registration, Bills, Utility Bills, etc.
Applicant(s) agree to a criminal check by signing an application for residency. Any applicant(s) with prior eviction will be rejected.
One bedroom 1-2 persons; Two Bedroom 2-4 persons (including minors)
Creekside is a Pet Friendly community and we accept Dogs & Cats with a nonrefundable $300 pet fee. *Breed and Weight Restrictions Apply.