LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS
LEASING LENGTH OPTIONS:
- 1 Month, (FEE) 6 Months, (FEE) & 12 Months
- Application Fee per adult 18 years or older (Non-refundable): $30.00
- If two or more applicants it will be $25.00 per adult.
- Deposit to hold an apartment when application is approved: $200.00 (Applied towards Security Deposit upon move-in)
- Bensalem Township Inspection Fee: $55.00
(Payable by money order only to Bensalem Township)
One Bedroom-$887.00 | Two Bedroom-$974.00
ELECTRIC must be transferred before or by more in date with proof of ACCOUNT NUMBER, before keys will be given.
- Renovated Apartments Available!
- New entry doors and upgraded common hallways
- NO city wage tax!
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- On-site access to SEPTA
- Ample closet space
- Controlled access systems (intercom)
- Children’s playground and picnic area
- Centralized laundry- Open 24 hours
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Two basketball courts
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- YWCA Family Center on site with programs for children, teens and adults
- Easy access to Interstate 95, Route 1 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Within walking distance to Franklins Mills Mall
- Septa has two bus stops within our Community The APARTMENT COMMUNITY YOU’LL LOVE COMING HOME TO!
order to process your application, you will need the following:
- Copies of government issued I.D.
- Social Security Card or Tax ID
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old
- Three recent & consecutive pay stubs from your employer or written verification of employment from your employer with proof of income
- $30.00 application fee in the form of a money order / $25.00 for two or more applicants
- (Non-refundable, payable to Creekside Apartments, NO CASH)
- Completed application form
UPON APPLICATION APPROVAL
- Bensalem Certificate of Occupancy fee $55, nonrefundable(money order)
- $200 Security deposit “Holding Fee” to reserve your apartment home in your name until your move-in day
- This amount will be applied to your security deposit
- Only a money order or cashier’s check made payable to Creekside
- Shall your application be approved and you cancel, you will forfeit this “Holding Fee”
- Pro-Rate money (if move-in date is other than the first day of the month)
- All required money is due prior to receiving keys
- Electric must be turned on in your name and the account number must be given prior to receiving keys
- Keys may be picked up in leasing office and will be given when ALL parties’ have signed the Lease and move-in documents
- Moving vans or vehicles are not allowed on the lawn or sidewalks
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on the property (only exception is for moving into the community or for vacating)
Driver’s License and/or State ID and Social Security cards are required
- In the event a state ID cannot be provided, any Government issued ID will be accepted
- Birth Certificates are required for persons under the age of 18 yers old.
Applicant(s) must have current verifiable employment or proof of monthly income
- The following are acceptable documents:
- 3 most recent and consecutive pay stubs
- Job Letter from Employer along with your last 3 monthly Bank Statements
- Award letter from SSD, SSI, other sources of income
Income Requirement: (1 BR: 28,000) (2 BR: 32,000) Net income
We verify credit history through the credit bureau on every application.
Rental History Qualifications:
Reference will be obtained from present and past Landlord
- (AT LEAST 2 YEARS)If residency is not with an Apartment Community or Private Landlord, we require proof of address Example: Bank Statements, Auto Registration, Bills, Utility Bills, etc.
Applicant(s) agree to criminal check by signing an application for residency
- Any Applicant(s) with a crime, or a drug related conviction; Landlord and Tenant court records will be rejected.
One bedroom 1-2 persons; Two Bedroom 2-4 persons (including minors)
Cats allowed with one —time fee of $295 and updated shot records.
RENTAL RATES AND INFORMATION
One Bedroom $965.00 | Two Bedroom $1135.00
Non-refundable Application Fee $30.00 ($25.00 each if more than one applicant) Holding fee to reserve apartment $200.00
APPLICATION INFORMATION (Head Of Household)
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
CO — APPLICANT S INFORMATION (FOR ANYONE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER)
CO- APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
OTHER INFORMATION *PERSONS OTHER THAN APPLICANTS TO OCCUPY APARTMENT